Our client is looking for a German speaking ‘Relationship Executive/Manager who would excel working on social media management for their portfolio of world-class footballers. This role will specifically work with our 6 German players playing across Europe. The right candidate will need to be a football lover, committed, experienced in social media delivery, and add value to the company through social media account and athlete management.
The company will offer you support and huge growth opportunities working with their skilled team of Creative and Editorial experts as well as other Relationship Managers.
What is the main role and the responsibility?
- Provides a first-class social media management service to their portfolio of football players across the world and specifically in Germany. Specifically efficient communication, best-in-class content and social media growth.
- Work as the main point of contact for a selection of athletes/agents as well as supporting on other athlete accounts across the team
• Respond in a timely manner to athletes/agents you are responsible for
• Pitch proactive and reactive ideas to athlete/agent on a daily basis
• Cultivate strong relationship with athlete and agent
• Follow the matches of assigned players and provide a brief post-match analysis to the Editorial team
• Work with the Editorial team concepting best-in-class social media content ideas the players can post after matches
• Search and download the necessary media (photos, videos and gifs) to create content that is best suited to the player
• Obtain approvals on assets and copy before managing posting across all key platforms
• On a daily basis use initiative to find fan engagement opportunities for our players to interact with. Deliver suggestions to wider team on how best to engage with the fans on social media
- You speak and can write in German at a C2 level.
- You speak and can write in English fluently
- No 9-5 mentality
- Strong in relationship building.
- Experience in working on social media accounts. Preferably in sport/football
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proactive and “always-on” mentality
- Collaborative personality that works well in a team
- Creative problem solver
- Strong knowledge of European football
- Direct contract with the company
- Salary between 25,000 and 30,000 gross per year excluding 8% holiday allowance
- A beautiful working space based in the town centre of Amsterdam overlooking the canals and close to all the Amsterdam hotspots.
- Work with world class sport talents and influencers
- Flexible working hours divided between the Amsterdam office and your home
- Catered lunch when in the office (In AMS only)
- Travel opportunities
- Frequent company and team outings
- Mac Laptop
- Mobile phone allowance
- Travel allowance (In AMS only)
About the company:
Our client is a global media company that provides social media support to athletes and brands. The company is based in the city center and currently has a team of +-12 employees. The company has a business casual work environment and has a dynamic/international team of young adults.