ENVIRONMENT:A leading Retail Giant with a footprint on the African continent seeks the expertise of a Senior Business Analyst who will join a team delivering innovative business and tech solutions across the group. You will ensure these solutions are delivered according to business requirements considering cost, user and organisation benefit. The nature of projects in this role are generally across domains, high profile and complex in nature demanding expert business, process and technology perspectives and recommendations. The successful incumbent must have a relevant Degree with 5-8 years suitable work experience with an Advanced BA Certification, CBAP, AAC or similar. Your experience must entail having worked across all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)., Business Process Management, Business Analysis for large projects or programs of work and Retail, Supply Chain/Fulfillment or Omni-channel initiatives.REQUIREMENTS:Qualifications
- Relevant Degree.
- Advanced BA Certification, CBAP, AAC or similar.
Experience5 to 8 Years experience:
- Working across all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Business Process Management.
- Business Analysis for large projects or programs of work.
- Retail, Supply Chain/Fulfillment or Omni-channel initiatives.
Knowledge & Skills –
- Commercial and business understanding of the broader eCommerce and retail services industry.
- Operate at an Expert level in terms of methods used to analyse and benchmark business cases, which will align with the business strategies of the organisation (including feasibility and business benefits).
- Research and identify opportunities to improve the business’ offering and add value to our customers through the solutions we provide.
- Drive / shape input into the scope of solution and ensure understanding of scope by business user.
- Deploy appropriate techniques to elicit and analyse business problems and translate them into business needs.
- Assess technical solutions and business processes against business requirements.
- Lead in the mapping out of data conversion and reporting requirements.
- Drive the change management barriers impacting User Acceptance Testing.
- Produce fit-for-purpose specification documents for business requirements and processes using appropriate tools, while following the guidelines and standards for analysis artefacts.
- Assist to solve and mitigate project risks.
- Liaise across teams to co-ordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Actively contribute to the development of the BA practice within the organisation.
- Act as an SME in Communities of Practice to learn from the community and share knowledge and expertise with the community.
- Contribute to improving ways of work for the BA community, with specific focus on how to improve alignment, output, driving and influencing standards and quality.
- Creates a sense of team spirit by encouraging harmony, co-operation and communication.
- Communicates proactively and encourages others to share their views. Consults others when decisions need to be made.
- Develops and openly communicates self-insight such as an awareness of own strengths and weaknesses and what may come naturally or less naturally to them.
- Demonstrates detailed and comprehensive knowledge of own area and is recognised as an expert by people across the organisation. Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of related external issues and know about research and upcoming developments.
- Develops own technical skills and knowledge by looking out for opportunities to engage in continual professional development.
- Finds out about the activities of a wide range of other departments in the organisation and how they should work together as a system.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Learn more/Apply for this position