As Senior Marketing Analyst in the global marketing analytics team, you will work closely with our partners across the marketing team to measure and improve our ability to acquire, activate, engage and retain customers. You will be working across a wide range of marketing channels and domains, using analytical tools and techniques to tackle the challenges Afterpay and the advertising industry are facing, and influencing Afterpay’s growth strategy. You will collaborate with senior team members to deliver analytical projects from scope and problem formulation through to recommendations and implementation. We are the thought partners of the marketing team and we strive to make an impact and help deliver OKRs.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand and deliver their analytics, insight and reporting needs.
- Develop and utilise frameworks to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities – including attribution, incrementality and ROI.
- Design and conduct ad hoc analyses and deep dives.
- Run experiments – design and analyse A/B and multivariate tests.
- Use SQL and Python to develop, refine and use models e.g. MTA, LTV, MMM, Lifecycle, Propensity to Churn etc.
- Visualise and articulate analytics work to an executive audience and external partners.
- Create and monitor reports/dashboards/pipelines and troubleshoot issues that arise.
WHO ARE YOU?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay. You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders, and shape the future with excitement.
- Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related disciplines.
- 3+ years experience in analytical roles, using techniques such as customer profiling, A/B testing, ROI measurement, predictive modelling, regression, and classification.
- Proficient in SQL and Python to extract, manipulate and analyse data.
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI.
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Marketing domain knowledge and knowledge of app/web analytics is a big plus.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives, and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 13.1 million active customers globally and more than 74,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees, or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
Apply via LinkedIn only, do not use the ‘apply now’ form below.
To be kept in the loop with fashion jobs in Sydney, subscribe to Fashion Journal’s Careers updates here.