Application Support Analyst – State Street Global Advisors, AVP
We are currently seeking a Technology Lead with ITIL process experience in the application support management space. This role will be responsible for working with Global support team on Incidents, Request, Problem and Change stream. The role will have a huge focus on monitoring improvement and building self-correcting solutions. This role will also will be involved in ensuring SOD (start of readiness) planning, fine tuning and execution.
The successful candidate will have strong technical and ITIL background, build partnerships, foster close collaboration and work hand in hand with the business and technology teams. The candidate must possess an inherent understanding of technologies, relationships between technology, data, operations, and ITIL process to deliver stable platform and consistent service levels to our business partners.
As the Technology Lead / Support Analyst for Platform Stability and Service Reliability, you will
- Act as hands-on leader can build a solid operational foundation, develop short and long-term strategies that drive operational excellence and show the ability to lead and execute that vision.
- Work collaboratively with Application, Infrastructure, Database and other support organizations to attain stable platform availability by optimizing day-to-day operations.
- Drive process changes across the support organization to improve key performance metrics.
- Drive process changes to make the organization more pro-active.
- Drive monitoring paradigm shift from detect/alert to self-correct.
- Drive organization goal to move from people dependent to knowledge dependent.
- Drive adoption of Service now tool.
- Direct the Operations team to identify, generate and collect other vital measurements and plan on maximizing customer satisfaction, Quality and productivity/efficiency.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction and positive customer experiences by developing and executing monthly key performance measurements to identify improvement goals.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience with Service Now and monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Splunk etc.
- Experience working as full stack support resource.
- Experience working/navigating effectively a very matrixed organization
- Experience working with webservices, IBM MQ middleware.
- Proven track record of supporting large and complex application support environments.
- Proven track record of managing high impact incidents involving 3rd part vendors.
- Highly organized, and ability to manage multiple related improvement projects
- Detailed knowledge of the Asset Management or Investment Management industry
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Solid presentation skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Qualified degree
- Financial Services background, including investment or asset management
- ITIL certification
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.